ROCKCHIP RK3368 SoC
- 64-bit SoC Octa-core Cortex-A53
- PowerVR SGX6110 GPU up to 600Mhz, support OpenGL ES 3.1/OpenCL 1.2/DirectX 9.3
- HDMI 2.0, 4K*2K H.264/H.265, 4K*2K@60Hz output
- Android 5.1 Lollipop ready
- Security OS, HDCP2.2
RK3368 is a processor for high-end tablet, notebook, all-in-one device , smart monitor and TV-Box. Especially it is one of most powerful 64bit arm solution for 4Kx2K TV-Box.
Integrated 64bit octa-core Cortex-A53.
Powerful GPU from PowerVR is embedded to support smoothly high-resolution (3840x2160) display and mainstream game. Support OpenGL ES1.1/2.0/3.0, OpenCL1.1, RenderScript and DirectX etc.
Full-format video decoder, including 4Kx2K multi-format decoder.
Fully-integrated hardware-based security solution will provide HDCP2.x for miracast and all kinds of DRM solution based on different OS.
- 28nm HKMG process
- Octa core Cortex-A53 processor, up to 1.5Ghz
- High performance GPU up to 600Mhz, support OpenGL ES 3.1/OpenCL 1.2/DirectX 9.3
- 4K*2K H264/H265 real-time video decoder
- 4K*2K@60fps HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2
- Local display resolution up to 1080p
- CABC, FBC inside display engine to get lower power
- MIPI-CSI2 interface with embedded 8M ISP
- DDR3/3L-1600, LPDDR3-1600
- Support MLC NAND, eMMC 4.5.1, support SDIO 3.0
- Support TrustZ and HDCP 2.2, Security OS
- Support 800w RAW Data camera
- Rich peripheral and connectivity
- Standalone crypto and decrypto, compatible with AES 128bits/DES/3DES/SHA-1/SHA-256/MD5/160bits PRNG
- Full security solution to support HDCP2.x,secure boot, secure debug and DRM
- Temperature Sensor to support better temperature controll inside chip